WordPress Dashboard Broken Design Issue
Fix WordPress Dashboard Loading Issue
Is your wordpress admin dashboard not working properly and doesn’t include CSS or shows a broken style? Don’t worry as we have something for you.
In this guide, we will show you a quick fix for WordPress dashboard not loading properly. WordPress is one of the best content management systems and website building platforms. It offers many flexible design options to help you create the website you want. But as great as it is, you can also run into problems when using WordPress. So, lets know how to Solve WordPress Dashboard not Loading Properly Issue:
Clear Cookies and Cache
Sometimes clearing browser’s cache, cookies and history for all time solves the issue. Hence, you must no ignore this step before moving on to other steps to fix the wordpress dashboard partial loading design issue.
Editing wp-config.php file
WordPress websites majorly depends upon wp-config file as it stores some important information related to your website & its database. To edit the wp-config.php file follow the below steps:
- Login to cPanel or via FTP (Ask your hosting provider)
- Navigate and Open File Manager
- Open Public_html directory by double clicking on it.
- Look for a file which is named as ‘wp-config.php’
- Right click on the file and select ‘Edit’
- A new window will open which will show various codes.
- Simply look for a code starting from ‘define’
- Paste the magical code in the next line.
Save the file and refresh the WordPress Dashboard.
That’s it! You’ve fixed the WordPress Admin Dashboard broken CSS / loading problem.